Saturday, February 9, 2008

Frustrated

As known, these days we have internet shortage in the Middle East. Some ship near Alexandria unintentionally; I still don’t know how, destroyed the main cables that provide the whole region with ADSL connection. That was nearly a week ago.


So, here I am, writing this blog entry, even though I still didn’t send the one before that, at 9:23 am (and that’s really early for me, lol). My internet connection is driving me crazy, I keep refreshing the Google main page at least five times before I get only the search bar, and no photo of the word Google at all. It frustrates me since they said that they would fix the problem, temporarily with the satellite or something like that. What satellite makes your download speed 932 bytes/sec. Let’s not forget, they also say that this problem will be fixed within 2 weeks, that’s in Middle Eastern talk means at least a year.

My mind is blank right now, I am very angry I can’t think of what can I write right now. I’ll complete the thousand words another time then.
Take care
S.H. Zein

No comments: